On this page, you can also set the amount of time after a completed download that a reminder of the next download should be sent. Reminders are sent to the customer via e-mail and to the affected driver via SMS.
You can also set how often downloads from drivers cards should be made. However, the download interval only applies when your drivers are driving vehicles with the Remote Download Plus service package. In order to receive download reminders, and to see the driver on pages related to download intervals and reminder intervals, the driver must be marked as active.
Note: Your drivers must drive vehicles which have support for automatic driver card download and subscriptions with the Remote Download or Remote Download Plus service package in order for an automatic remote driver card download to take place. If the driver only drives vehicles without this for a period of time, automatic download will not be carried out until the driver drives a vehicle with this service.
Change reminder settings
- Select the driver or drivers whose settings you want to change.
- Select several by holding down Ctrl and clicking the drivers concerned.
- Select a consecutive group of drivers by holding down Shift and clicking the first and last driver in the group respectively.
- Enter the following details:
- Download intervals: Enter the number of days there should be between driver card data downloads. The interval only applies when the driver is driving vehicles with the Remote Download Plus service package.
- Reminder intervals: Enter the number of days after the latest driver card data download after which a reminder should be sent.
- Text message: Select if you want download reminders to be sent via text message to the current driver. The reminder will be sent to the mobile telephone number listed on the
Settings > Driver > Driver detailspage.
- Active: Mark here to activate download reminders. Reminders are sent automatically via e-mail. The reminder will be sent to the e-mail address listed on the
Settings > Company > Customer detailspage. Note: The driver must be marked as active in order to be shown on other pages related to download intervals and reminder intervals.
Cancelto exit without saving.